Re-create These Naughty and Nice Characters
December 8, 2016
SHARE THIS ON
Irresistible ROYALE Kittens bundled up in winter wear, a miniature version of jolly old Saint Nick, or even your very own Grinch – these are just a few of the holiday characters you can re-create with a few supplies and a little help from ROYALE®.
What you'll need:
- Empty ROYALE® bathroom tissue rolls – 1 per character
- Paint, felt, cotton balls or pompoms, and googly eyes
- If you’re creating a Grinch, use red and yellow construction paper for the eyes
- Glue gun
- Paint your empty ROYALE® bathroom tissue roll according to your character of choice.
- Prepare your character’s accessories, like hats, ear muffs, or scarves, from felt and cotton balls.
- Once the paint is dry, decorate your characters by adding accessories and a face.